Bath bombs are so much fun if you’re a kid or an adult. They’re theatrical, colourful, and make bath time a much more entertaining experience! Who knew they were so easy to make? Perfect for the school holidays or the next slumber party. They also make wonderful gifts.
What you’ll need…
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts
- 1 tsp. water
- 2 tsp. essential oil
- 3 tsp. oil (olive oil)
- food colouring (any colour you want)
- bath bomb mould
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and mix through using the whisk.
- Using a separate container, mix the liquid ingredients together.
- Add the essential oils, fragrances and colours and mix through.
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mix, one small spoon at a time.
- When well mixed, you simply pack this mixture into a bath bomb mould and pack tightly, then let it dry. Work quickly so as not to let the bath bom mixture dry out.